Simy Nwankwo is a star with the Crotone striker only trailing Mohamed Salah and El Nesyri in the list of African top scorers in Europe’s top five leagues for 2020/21 season.
The ex Portimonense and Gil Vicente attacker has had a hugely successful calendar year with 13 goals in the Italian Serie A, only four behind Liverpool talisman Salah – out in front on 17.
Simy’s form for Crotone has really been breath-taking so far in the Italian top flight.
Sitting in second place for the season so far is Moroccan international Youssef El Nesyri with 15.
Cameroon striker Toko Ekambi has grabbed 12 goals for Lyon in the Ligue 1.
Uncapped DR Congo forward Silas Wamangituka has been thriving on the pitch, taking home 11 goals for VfB Stuttgart in the German Bundesliga.
Montpellier’s Andy Delort sits in sits sixth, with the Algeria taking home 10 goals in the French Ligue 1 so far.
Cote d’Ivoire striker Wilfred Zaha amassed nine goals for Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
Below are the Top 7…
1. Mo Salah – Liverpool (17 goals)
2. Youssef El Nesyri – Sevilla (15 goals)
3. Simy – Crotone (13 goals)
4. Toko Ekambi – Lyon (12 goals)
5. Silas Wamangituka – Stuttgart (11 goals)
6. Andy Delort – Montpellier (10 goals)
7. Wilfred Zaha – Crystal Palace (9 goals)